Flatwork Ironer According To The Steam Supply Condition
Flatwork Ironer According to the steam supply condition
Normally, the commissioning of the ironing machine is carried out at the same time as the test run. For this purpose, it is necessary to prepare a certain amount of cloth with water soggy and dried to dry
1. Check the level of adjustment equipment and the status of ground and foot.
2. Remove all kinds of protective fasteners during the process of equipment transportation, and check the assembly quality of the parts (inconveniences and equipment for the whole container transportation).
3. Connect the compressed air source, check the working condition of the pneumatic three components, and add proper lubricating oil to the lubricator when necessary.
4. Turn on the power, check the motor steering, turn off the power when necessary, adjust the phase sequence of the three-phase power supply, please complete the whole alkali check and reconnect the equipment power supply.
5. Check the working condition of the emergency stop button of the safety fence and equipment of the ironing machine.
6. Adjust the rotating speed of the drum and check the changing condition of the speed adjusting device and roller speed.
7. Configure the linen ironing guide belt according to the requirements.
8. Open the equipment for steam valve and steam trap valve, check the temperature rise of the ironing part of the equipment, the sealing condition of the pipe interface and the working condition of the water trap.
9. Adjust the roller speed according to the steam supply condition, simulate the actual working condition of the ironing machine, put in the prepared fabric, and press the machine to start the test run.
1. The cylinder is heated and pressed flat
The heating system of drum heating system can be divided into three kinds: steam heating, electric heating and gas heating according to different heating methods:
1. Steam heating is generally composed of roller, inlet steam pipe, rotary sealing joint, exhaust condensate pipe and steam trap. The steam, which has certain pressure and temperature glow, enters the cylinder through the hollow shaft of the steam tube, the rotating seal joint and the hollow cylinder of the stainless steel. Heating the drum; There is a safety valve next to the inlet steam pipe, which is when the steam pressure exceeds the rated pressure of the drum. The relief valve opens automatically and quickly releases the steam to ensure the safety of the roller. When the cylinder is heated to above 140 ℃, the drum can be eye input roller surface for ironing. In the process of ironing, the moisture in the clothes evaporates into water vapor, which is installed in the suction hood above the drum to bring the fan out and the fan draws water vapor outside. The drum is cooled by the moisture absorption of the cloth. Part of the steam is condensed into water, and the rollers are discharged through the condensate and steam trap.
2. The electric heating type is generally composed of roller, electric heater and fixed frame, and some of them adopt the structure of indirect electric heating. The electric heater is fixed in the middle of the cylinder by the fixed frame, and the heat of the electric heater directly heats the roller. In electric heaters, several heating pipes are divided into groups on average, which can be adjusted by heating power.